Sunday 16 February 2014

Flags with Room 6

WALT: show kotahitanga as we play flags

We are playing flags with 6sess. We are learning how to work as a team to play this new game. There are all sorts of tactics and strategies we have to work out. Most importantly we have to look out for each other and make sure some people are on defence and some are on attack.

We had a great game and learned a lot about how to play. Unfortunately we lost and Stephen and 6sess have to look after the trophy for a while.

We are looking forward to a rematch!
Lining up on the cones, ready to start!

Go Memphis! Run! 













Great tag Luke!

4 comments:

  1. From Thomas, my first game of Flags was fun and I enjoyed learning it. I liked it because I am a good runner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That game made me tired

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was really hot and it made me tired

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flags is a fun game to play because you get to run around and have fresh air
    (from Sam)

    ReplyDelete