Task: using the newspaper and sellotape provided we are trying to create the tallest free standing tower.
We are showing Unity and Togetherness (Kotahitanga)
|We all have jobs, we are |
|We are listening to each other so |
we can work together.
|We are sharing ideas to |
build the best tower.
We are working together to plan our tower. We have to listen teach other and work together to create our tower.
- Trying our best
- Working together
- It was fun
We didn't like
- when our ideas weren't listened to
- People shouting
- People hogging the newspaper and stuff.
- Being bossy as a leader doesn't work, we have to talk and ask nicely and work together.
- We are most successful when we share responsibility.
- sharing ideas makes the best idea because you can grow ideas
- working together means you can get finished, achieve your goal.
Look at out awesome towers!
|Look at our tall tower!|
|Ohhh no! It's falling!|