This is what we noticed:
- We enjoyed having roles and all felt successful, even if we were the dish washer or the taster
- Having roles was very good because there was no fighting (Abby, Harriet)
- We had people help us with our jobs and that made our team work better (Jayden)
- Everybody helped (Gaby)
- We felt like we are helping the other people and are part of a team (James)
- We are part of a team and all really important becasue we all have jobs (Max)
- You have to take responsibility and do your job (Abby)
- You have to do your job the best you can to support the team (Jayden), you don't want to let the team down.
- The recipe might not work if you don't do your job right. (Memphis) Each job was important.
- Having a job, people did their job well and tried their best. Sometimes they asked for help and that was ok.
We have roles in the classroom and at school
Our roles at school
- to learn
- to meet new people
- to strive for excellence and keep on going with our learning even when it is tricky
- to think for ourselves and use our initiative.
- to make choices in our learning
- to listen to our learning partners and teachers and take on board their suggestions
- we need to try new things and take risks in our learning