These are Adventure 9's Blogging Guidelines:
- Blogs are in a public space, take your time and be proud of anything that you write or post.
- Always write in full sentences and words.
- Always check your spelling and sentences before you publish a comment or post.
- Only use first names when writing.
- Never write any of your personal information, e.g. your phone number or address.
- Report any silly comments to a teacher straight away.
- Always ask permission before posting a photo.
- Always include a WALT, success criteria
These are Adventure 9's Posting Guidelines:
- Always use capital letters in the title
- It is important that our writing makes sense
- Try to make your writing interesting for the reader
- One space after each word
- Use capital letters, Full stops and good punctuation
- Use Capitals letters for names, places, countries and cities.
- Punctuation goes directly after the last letter followed by a space
- Use paragraphs in your writing
- Correct any spelling mistakes which have red lines under them
- When you have finished edit and read your work back
- Remember you have a worldwide audience – keep it positive and do your best
- Always add a picture to support your writing
- Make sure pictures are a good size (Large or 2 mediums)
- Always add a category/tag to your Post